Join a Fast Growing Team of Sun Life Group!
Sun Life Group – a leading international financial services
organization, headquartered in Toronto, Canada – and one of the
leading insurers in the Indonesian market - is seeking for people
with talent, integrity, passion, and ambition to be successful to
join our fast growing group of companies. By joining our fast growing
group of companies, you will have a lot of opportunities to grow your
career in the future.
Sun Life Group strives to provide a simulating workplace
environment by recognizing employees' accomplishments, helping them
grow, develop as professionals and giving them tangible encouragement
to advance in their career. We open opportunities for our employees
to work in many project initiatives, which will provide them with
insights of other technical expertise, constructive team work and
results orientation of the people involved in the project.
Furthermore, employees of Sun Life Group will be exposed to
network of people from other countries within the Sun Life
Group's operation. This will definitely enrich your knowledge of
best practices and expand your horizons.
The position is responsible for system analysis, system design,
system development, testing, system maintenance and develops/
maintains system documentation, investigates and resolves
problems related to system.
• Analyze and develop new programs/databases as requested
by Business Community
• Enhance the existing programs/databases
for any new functionalities
• Maintain all existing programs/databases for any updates
• Assisting users to optimize their system
• Create system documentation
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• A college degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering,or
Mathematics with at least 3 years experience as System Developer.
• Familiar with VB / VB.NET, Visual FoxPro, MS. SQL.
Have knowledge in Java and Lotus Notes DB is an advantage.
• Must have strong logical analysis skills, programming skills
and preferably with system design background.
• Possesses good Oral and Written communication skills as well
as good interpersonal skills.
• Experiences on life insurance are preferable.
• Must be familiar with Office Automation tools such as MS Office
and Lotus Notes, preferably with knowledge
in macro programming or report writer tools.
• High stress tolerance, self-motivated and creative problem-solver.
• Willing to work on weekends and holidays if necessary
Join all the excitements and fun working environment of
Sun Life Group. To check the available career opportunities
and to apply, please check our website:
www.sunlife.co.id in the Karir/Karyawan section
Silahkan masuk ke http://www.sunlife.co.id/ [sunlife dot co dot id]
untuk rincian lowongan dan melamar secara on-line.