Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Supervisor BI Reporting (Code: SPV BR SUP-08)
* The job holder is responsible to periodically prepare reports to Bank Indonesia regarding HSBC accounts (customers) and their performance
* Hold a minimum Bachelor (S1) degree from a reputable university
* Has at least (1) one year experience in the auditing firm preferably for Banking Industry
* Preferably possess 1 (one) year related experience in BI Reporting and information analysis in the banking industry
* Has advanced PC skills (Access and Excel) and good knowledge of SAS and/ or SQL
* Proficiency in English and possess high degree of accuracy
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
* Has a strong drive to succeed
* Demonstrates high degree of integrity
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.