Schneider Electric; 7 positions
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 105,000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
We're offering the following positions for LV & MV Equipment Manufacturing Facility located in Cikarang :
INDUSTRIAL QUALITY MANAGER (IQM)
Responsible to develop, manage, maintain all Quality Policy. Directives Quality and Quality of Product. Have a solid electrical power application and testing experience in an equipment business. Actively promote towards Quality Culture and Six Sigma.
MATERIAL PLANNING MANAGER (MPM)
Responsibility to manage material project planning progress in terms of replenishment and delivery. To control schedule inventory to meet the target. Familiar to work with SAP program.
QUALITY PRODUCT SUPERVISOR (QPS)
Responsible to manage quality process & product of LV or MV equipment range or metal fabrication, and to ensure the conformance to specification and standard.
TECHNO COMMERCIAL ENGINEER (TCE) – Tendering and Execution
Responsible to clarify and technical and commercial matters during project offering and execution. Execute and manage the order to meet the quality, delivery and cost.
FINANCE PROJECT CONTROLLER (FPC)
Able to follow, track and control the LV & MV equipment project costing. Familiar to work with SAP program.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (EDE)
Responsible for the Electrical Low Voltage and Medium Voltage design engineering in equipment business to meet customer requirements, design optimization. Familiar to work with Auto CAD.
ELECTRICAL DRAFTER (ED)
Assist Design Engineer to fulfill specific Electrical/Mechanical design requirements to meet customer request. Familiar to work with Auto CAD.
1. 3-5 years experience in related job.
2. Graduated in Electrical Engineering (IQM, QPS, TCE, EDE, ED) or Industrial Engineering (MPM), or Accounting (FPC).
3. Initiative, high integrity, fast learning, and good analytical skill. Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and an excellent team player.
4. Highly motivated to grow with World Class Organization.
5. Demonstrate solid leadership skill.
6. Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
7. Computer literate e.g. : Windows, SAP applications.
Send your CV, latest by December 13, 2008 to :
Human Resources Division
(without JPG or GIF flies, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject.