We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* To create all supporting programs around the main program both off air and on air program in order to optimize brand marketing objective achievement and fully exploit the opportunities of the event.
* To select, plan and execute national sponsorship programs in order to maximize the achievement of brand marketing objective within the approved budget.
* Hold Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications.
* Having minimum 2 years of working experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations is preferable.
* Have knowledge of the latest trends in lifestyle, music, sports and event venues.
* Willing to travel across Indonesia extensively.
* Willing to work long hours for extended periods of time.
* Fluent in English both written and verbal.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume, not later than December 31, 2007 to:
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
(Any Comprehensive resume that are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will not be processed)
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified!