PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
Computer Maintenance Management System Analyst
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
* Directs initiatives to perform Data Driven environment through excellent implementation of CMMS and the effectiveness of data held in CMMS, focusing on the way it is recorded, analysed and reported to ensure that the best use is being made of the installed functionality of CMMS and that the use that is made of the data is clearly aligned with the needs of Sampoerna's business in cost effectiveness, optimal plant availability and reliability through assets' life cycle and the proposed asset management strategies in particular.
* Hold minimum Hold Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with minimum GPA 3.00;
* Preferably fresh graduates (earned Bachelor Degree (S1) maximum 2 years ago)
* Having solid knowledge in statistics, measurement and calibration principles
* Having solid knowledge in maintenance management Having good achievement orientation and innovative for continuous improvement,
* Having analytical and learning capability, team work and cooperation, problem solving, and integrity skills
* Having good English, both written and oral is a must
* Willing to be located in Sukorejo-East Java
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume and your design (if any), not later than March 31, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview