Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
AVP Treasury Control (Job Code: SUP-08)
* The jobholder is responsible for the overall maintenance and integrity of Treasury related systems and completion of due diligence for new products
* Hold a minimum Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
* Has minimum 6 years relevant experience in financial institution or accounting/audit firm
* Treasury Operation knowledge is essential
* Strong control and analytical skills to identify potential risk
* Demonstrate ability to interact, communicate, and negotiate effectively at all levels and across function
* Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
* Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
* Has a strong drive to succeed
* Demonstrate high degree of integrity
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.