COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Microbiologist and Laboratory Analyst
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) National Office is looking for the right candidate to fill in the position of Microbiologist and Laboratory Analyst which responsible to ensure microbiology sampling and testing during line or new product qualification/validation as per The Coca-Cola Company's (TCCC) requirement, manage operational of National Microbiology laboratory including equipment and media maintenance and support Plant Laboratory capability improvement in all operation.
Exposures of your responsibilities are:
* To lead microbiology sampling and testing during line and new product qualification/validation process.
* To lead microbiology identification process as required.
* To give input on sampling and testing protocol for validation and other process in related to microbiology.
* To manage operational of National Microbiology Laboratory including preparation and maintenance of all equipment, tool, media and other supporting facilities
* To ensure testing procedure applied at all internal Laboratory was comply with TCCC procedure.
* To manage National Micro lab as lab reference and lab validation and conduct regular proficiency test across plant micro laboratory capability
* To update microbiology knowledge or other related concern.
* To support New Product Development – Quality Assurance on new product development processes.
* To drive capabilities of all operation related to this area of concern.
* Advise laboratory equipment in CCBI plants and support unit operation problem solving in micro issue
Playing a pivotal role in Quality Assurance Area, you are expected to have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university, majoring in Food Science or Biology or have deep subject on Microbiology
* Having experience of micro testing and work in laboratory will be an advantage
· Demonstrating good general business knowledge and understanding.
· Significant experience in utilizing computer tools to drive quality results
· Proficient in English (verbal and written).
· Highly developed influencing skills critical – to manage relationship with various stakeholders.
· Cross-functional teamwork experience.
· Highly developed analytical skills and root cause analysis critical – for understanding and developing Quality Improvement program and for coordinating CAP implementation.
Application should be sent to: