COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Coca-Cola Distribution Indonesia (CCDI) - Jakarta Operations is looking for the right candidate to fill in the position of Communication and Media Manager which responsible to manage and develop internal and external communication, promotion strategy to create & improve awareness, image building and corporate image.
Communication and Media Manager
In charge for such pivotal role in Sales & Marketing area, you would be responsible for :
• Managing and developing internal external communication, promotion strategy, & take responsibility for Marketing Communication events report.
• Working closely with Marketing Group, ideas/opportunities for developing corporate image enhancements through website development, publications, brochures, company profile, newsletters, presentation templates, etc.
• Proactively developing plans for promoting products - provide internal support in online services, media monitoring, new business development, etc.
• Participating in image-building corporate activities in creating a favorable view by managing report of marketing activities, advertisements, company events.
• Working closely with the department head to develop, conceptualize and oversee all corporate, consumer and trade communications initiatives across the Jakarta region.
• Managing all communications requirements with Public Relation HR CCDI.
• Maintaining media relations across all communication fronts, including Press Conferences.
• Acting as the point person for all communications initiatives for the Jakarta region.
• Managing all the communications assets, establish & execute communications policies & guidelines.
• Leading, Publishing/Reporting & Updating Events Calendar in Jakarta Region to increase awareness of the company branding & position both in the market and internal CCDI.
• Exploring Media Partnership and Barter with targeted media.
• Reporting on & Photo all events, staffs, Special events, CSR's activities in Jakarta Region.
• Submitting Report in external media, internal internet daily news in Indonesia & Australia, posting on Website, internal Magazine, etc.
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications :
• Bachelor degree in Journalism/Communications/Marketing/Public Relation.
• Should have an excellent understanding of the media communication as a fundamental part of the marketing mix, and the use of media skills as a tool in sales promotion, including managing social media i.e :blogs, wikis, social networks, forums, and/or podcasts.
• Excellent with Photography, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite for hardware skills.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing, communication skills, including an engaging written & voice.
• Strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and the ability to multitask.
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in developing corporate communication function using communication/marketing tools, website, etc.
• Organizing marketing events and sales promotional activities ideally within a professional services environment.
• Demonstrated ability to teach the principles of online communications to nontechnical people.
• Proficiency in basic systems administration such as permissions, content publishing, and similar functions.
• A communication professional - excellent oral & written communication skills both in English and Indonesian languages.
• Creative mind, self-starter with initiative, and confident manner.
• Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• A working knowledge of the beverages business would be an advantage but is not essential if the candidate can demonstrate an aptitude for quick learning.
Application should be sent to: