We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
we are currently looking for:
Supervisor Internal Control / Analyst - Surabaya and Jakarta based (SIC 1)
(Jakarta & Surabaya)
* To assist the Manager Internal Control in conducting day to day control and compliance activities which include but not limited to develop methodology, document process, identification of controls, performing control review, remediation of issues and present result to business process owners.
* Hold Bachelor/Master Degree from Accounting/Business Management preferably overseas graduate. Hold a Certified of Public Accountant is (CPA) is a plus.
* Hold around 5 years financial / audit experience, including experience in an audit or Internal Control Department of a multinational company and/or equivalent time in public accounting with exposure to multinational corporations.
* Strong internal control technical skills including ability to apply risk management principles
* Good analytical thinking, teamwork & cooperation skills, communication & influence skills, and interpersonal understanding
* High achievement orientation
* Proficient in oral and written English.
* IT literacy ( Excel/Word/Power Point ) is a must, while knowledge of MS Access, and SAP or Oracle accounting system is a plus
* Experience in Sarbanes Oxley project would be an advantage
* Ambitious and high passion to grow
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume, not later than February 9, 2008 by stating the applied position code to :