We are a promising start-up mobile phone operator in Indonesia with nationwide CDMA license. We invite you to join the challenging and rewarding opportunities that we will provide.
Asset Tracking Staff
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Assist his/her manager in: a. establishment of asset grouping / classification; b.establishment of assets policy and procedure (acquisition, disposal,transfers, depreciation, etc); c. implementation of ERP solution related to asset module
* Follow-up Goods Receipt on asset transfer from users/logistic department
* Reclassification of CIP to Fixed Assets
* Perform monthly depreciation of assets both commercial and fiscal purposes
* Track any movement of physical assets
* Perform periodic physical checking of assets
* Manage network inventory movement
* University graduate majoring in Finance or Accounting (S1) from reputable university
* Financial Auditor from reputable accounting firm with minimum 2 years working experience, or
* Minimum 2 years work experience as Accounting Staff or at an equivalent level in telecommunication equipment vendors
* Knowledge of the telecommunication industry is preferable
* Highly integrity, committed and responsible person
* Able to work under-pressure
* Attention to details
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
* Preferred language(s): English.
Please send your detailed resume and write down POSITION TITLE as SUBJECT on your email to: