Microsoft "Your potential. Our passion"
National Technology Officer
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* To outreach and engage with technology policy elites, leading academics and government, with the objective of enabling the initiatives, or maintenance of a technology policy environment, which supports the subsidiary's growth objectives.
* To develop, in conjunction with the subsidiary leadership team, an engagement strategy which addresses existing and emergent technology policy issues. These engagement strategies will have a significant and material impact on the subsidiary's mid to long term growth prospects
* Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Deep understanding of the impact of information technology in national social and economic systems as well as within the business.
* A profound understanding of the breadth of Microsoft's business, strategies and applicable business models is an advantage.
* Broad technical understanding across many of the current and future technology policy domains.
* Demonstrate expertise in building and leveraging sustained relationships with Ministerial levels of government and their technology policy advisors, Leading academics and think tanks on issues of social and economic policy, C-Level executives and their advisors in the business.
* The highest levels of competence in public speaking and presentation skills is a must.
* She/he should show proven track record in demonstrating competence of working within a virtual team environment and accomplishment of goals and objectives through influence of others, not under direct management control.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
* Preferred language(s): English.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Science & Technology/Laboratory or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Please do visit our website: www.microsoft.com/asia/careers where you can register your resume on-line, and to check any vacant positions that would match with your interest