PBDP is a fast track program for the next generation of Citibank Branch Relationship Manager and Branch Leaders. The program is designed to develop high caliber, first class branch relationship manager with financial advisory skills by providing them with practical "hands-on" orientation.
This program offers graduates an opportunity to develop their potential sales skills through intensive 12-months program that combines in-class training, self-study coursework, challenging work assignments and in-branch on the job training in an environment that encourages an reward excellence.
PBDP (Personal Banker Development Program)
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat)
* Career Opportunities:
o A Career with Citibank has much to offer. Citibank provide professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking.
* Roles and Responsibility:
o Serve as the primary frontline liaison with Citibank customers.
o Build the business by expanding existing accounts and acquiring new customers.
o Develop and implement planning of sales activities in order to achieve given sales targets.
o Assess customer needs and make appropriate product recommendations.
o Assist customers in their financial planning.
o Ensure that current and prospective customers have a consistently superior Citibank experience.
* Has strong passionate in sales and servicing customers
* Bachelor's degree from a reputable universities and a minimum GPA of 3.00, Overseas Universities would be an advantage
* Has work experience in Sales
* Familiarity with lifestyle of the affluent market
* Ability to build and maintain business networks effectively
* Excellent verbal and written English
* High level of integrity, confidence, persistence, and dedication
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Self-driven, eager to learn and a strong need for achievement
If the above criteria suits you, please send your comprehensive resume within 10 days from today with recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org