We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
Technical Services QA Technician
(Jawa Timur - Sukorejo)
* To implement instruments testing, equipment maintenance, troubleshoot, calibration and standardization activities according to plan; in order to maintain testing instruments and equipment performance for laboratory analytical services and Quality Control units.
* Hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Hold around 2 years experience in electronic instrumentation services, maintenance and calibration.
* Solid strong knowledge of statistics, measurement and calibration principles.
* Good conceptual thinking and communications.
* Strong analytical thinking and problem solving.
* High achievement, customer orientations, and concern for quality.
* Good Integrity, planning and organizing, and team work.
* Fluent in English both oral and written.
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
Product Services QA Analyst
(Jawa Timur - Sukorejo)
* To coordinate the implementation of consumer satisfaction management system and product quality information, analyze quality of product from market / product return, and support quality improvement projects activities in order to ensure the fulfillment of consumer expectation and product specification.
* Hold minimum Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in industrial, chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering with minimum GPA 2.75.
* Strong in analytical thinking and problem solving.
* Good interpersonal and communication skill.
* Good command in oral and written English.
* Familiar with MS office.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume, not later than January 31, 2008 to:
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
(Any Comprehensive resume that are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will not be processed)
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified!