Bank DBS Indonesia
So can you with DBS Indonesia.
Jumpstart your career at DBS Indonesia and gain the experience that will take you far.
Asia is where the action is, and so is DBS Indonesia. DBS Indonesia's commitment to Indonesian economic growth and development has made it to one of the fastest growing joint-venture banks in the country.
DBS Indonesia, a subsidiary of DBS Bank Ltd the largest bank in Singapore and one of Asia's leading banks, is in search of talents for the following positions:
Human Resources Relationship Manager (HR 001)
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat)
* Successful candidates will be responsible to become the liaison of the Human Resources & Development department to specific units/branches in the bank. The candidate will be accountable for implementation and administration of the company policies relative to the respective functions: employment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee development and training and health and safety for all levels of the staff in the specific unit/branches.
* Possess 5-6 years proven experience in the area from a reputable bank
* Has wide network in banking industry
* Understand all HR scopes (recruitment, employee relations, compensation benefit and Learning & Development)
* Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university
* Possess good interpersonal and communications ability
* Proficient in English and MS Office applications
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with skills & experience will be offered to successful applicants. This includes loans (housing, transport, personal) and medical benefit.
Please submit your applications letter and CV by 28 March 2008 the latest, by sending your CV to: email@example.com or to: Human Resources Department, Plaza Permata 9th floor, Jl. M H Thamrin Kav 57, Jakarta Pusat. On the email subject or the envelope, please put the Position you are applying.
Bank DBS Indonesia