DANKOS FARMA, PT
Innogene Kalbiotech, the Singapore based Global Innovation Generator, is a drug diagnostic development and biotech company engaged in Research & Development activity, marketing, and licensing. We are the subsidiary of PT. Kalbe Farma Tbk, today's largest pharmaceutical company in South East Asia.
We believe that our serious commitment and dedication in bringing novel therapies to the world will create profound differences in the lives of patients and certainly a better tomorrow for their families.
During our rapid expansion, we are currently looking for a dynamic professional to join us as:
Accounting & Tax Officer
He/she will be responsible for:
· Reconcile accounts, posting journal entries, maintain a complete and accurately general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and standards.
· Collect, compile, verify and analyse financial information and prepare financial reports that include profit and loss statements, balance sheets and cash flow report.
· Correspond and coordinate with internal and external partner due to recording and preparing financial records, transactions and statement for Jakarta and Singapore office.
· Assist operational leader to develop revenue, expense budget and provide advice in their financial responsibilties.
· Check and verify tax monthly payment.
The ideal incumbents should posses:
* Bachelor Degree in Economic majoring Accounting (graduate from overseas is preferred).
* 1 – 3 years experience the same position.
* Willing to travel, independent, high level of stress tolerance.
* Demonstrate effective : Building Trust, Continuos Learning, Service Focus, Analysis, Managing Work, Initiating Action, Quality Orientation.
* Knowledge in Singaporean Tax regulation is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and good career prospect to the right candidates. Interested individuals are highly encouraged to apply on-line to:
DANKOS FARMA, PT