Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing - Business Banking
* Delivering Commercial Banking's customer growth through direct acquisition.
* Maximize Commercial Banking's revenues by widening the customer base and wallet share.
* Ensure that risks are properly assessed and controlled and at the same time delivering high quality of customer service.
* Maintain vast knowledge and update on competitors products and pricing.
* Contribute to the personal development.
* Possess Bachelor degree in any related discipline from a reputable local / overseas university.
* Must have at least 2 - 3 years experience in sales management, preferably from banking or other financial service industries.
* Must have good knowledge of banking products (trade finance, cash management and treasury) and procedures.
* Must have good sales coordination skill, with abilities to motivate and guide a team of direct sales agents to achieve target.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and customer presentation skills (including the use of Power Point and system demos).
* Must be a self-driven individual with a passion for sales and self motivated.
* Proficiency in English is a must, in both verbal and written.
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.