PT Fluidcon Jaya
We are a Leading Service Company in the Mining, Oil & Gas and other related Industries. To support our operations in SUMBAWA, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following position :
* Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks such as ; changing filters, checking machine settings and adjustments, gathering data, making inspections and filling out periodic maintenance checklists
* Perform assigned tasks such as ; system isolation and disassembly, reservoir clean out, hydraulic fluid replacement and disposal, change out of unserviceable parts in accordance with hydraulics best practice, component retrieval back to workshop
* Work in a workshop environment and perform tasks such as accept customer components and prepare them for further processes, perform hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder rebuilds, operate honing machine to repair cylinders, measure cylinders for new seal kits, repair and testing of hydraulic pumps and motors, testing of other hydraulic components
* Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): hydraulic principles, hydraulic schematic drawing.
* Preferred skill(s): welding, operating lathe machine
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Sumbawa.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
Please send your application and resume, recent photograph & copy of ID Card and put the relevant position Code at the top left side of the envelope not later than 1 week ( 7 days) from the date of this advertisement to :
HR Dept. of PT. FLUIDCON JAYA
Cilandak Commercial Estate Building 111-M3
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO, Jakarta 12560
By Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org