THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION
HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (Finance Asia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Work with us
Live the HSBC way and Make the Difference
Manager Product - Cash Management
To support the cash management product team in developing appropriate product management strategies and focusing team's direction to drive the business forward. In addition, to improve HSBC's profile, marketshare in the marketplace, etc. in the competitive banking industry.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Economics/ Finance or any related field
* At least 4 - 5 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably Corporate Banking (cash management or others)
* Good in MIS reporting skills combined with sound understanding of the market
* Extensive banking product knowledge on trade, treasury, cash management and other related
* Well experienced in handling marketing and promotion activities, such as advertisement, preparing brochures, etc.
* Excellent analytical reasoning skills, particularly in dealing with numbers
* Good team work and coordination/ planning capabilities
* Proficiency in English is a must, both verbal and written.
Please mark the position applied on the left top corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No telephone queries will be entertained. The application should be received within 10 days and send to: email@example.com
Please visit our website http://www.hsbc.co.id