Bank DBS Indonesia
Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high calibre individuals to fill in the following posts in our offices will be opened in Jakarta:
Assistant Manager Reporting (FIN 020)
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat)
* Among your primary responsibilities will be to prepare Bank Indonesia reports on time and in compliance with Bank Indonesia accounting policies and regulations. At the same time assist Regulatory Reporting Manager in reviewing certain reporting submitted from respective team in the Bank. Coordinate reporting submission timeline from other team. Prepare 3 years Bank Indonesia business plan for manager's review. Provide analysis for quarterly, semi-annually and annual reporting.
o Ensure accurate submission to Bank Indonesia on quarterly, semi-annually and yearly reporting and on timely basis.
o Maintain mapping of internal General Ledger to bank Indonesia ledger on a regular basis.
o Educate operations and branches with advices on data cleanliness and rectification of errors to ensure smooth and correct reporting.
o Support the automation system by reducing the manual intervention and at the same time increase the productivity of the reporting process.
* Accounting degree with excellent academic credentials from a leading school
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in BI reporting
* Capable to work under pressure, eye to detail
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality
Competitive remuneration package commensurate with skills & experience will be offered to successful applicants. This includes loans (housing, transport, personal) and medical benefit.
Please submit your applications letter and CV by 30 June 2008 the latest, by sending your CV to: email@example.com or to: Human Resources Department, Plaza Permata 9th floor, Jl. M H Thamrin Kav 57, Jakarta Pusat. On the email subject or the envelope, please put the Position you are applying.
Only the short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Bank DBS Indonesia