PT ANZ Panin Bank Head Office
Your Opportunity to Join a Dynamic Australian Bank entering a progressive growth in Indonesia
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business to meet the needs of more customers in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 35 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will be enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* The incumbent is to provide professional support to the Country CEO and other Senior Management by managing effective implementation of various initiatives, events and/or projects that the Management is engaging. The activities would include conducting appropriate research & business analysis, contacting appropriate people to gain background information and data. Collating and preparing materials for presentations. Preferably from overseas graduates.
* University graduate from reputable university preferably overseas graduate
* Excellent English skill written & verbal communication
* Excellent negotiation & teamwork relationship
* Excellent in customer service
* Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 20th June 2008 and indicate the job title in subject e-mail.