PT Acer Indonesia
V A C A N C Y....
We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of:
System & Network Administrator
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Ensure smooth operation and stability of daily production system
* Responsible for day to day all network monitoring
* Responsible for day to day backup activity of Production system
* Develop and implement integrated network architectures
* Follow up and resolve issues regarding IT operation, system implementation and maintenance
* Document of system and network change, installation, and configuration
* Explore new functionality or configuration to add value to the existing system or new system such upgrade or patch application on O/S, database, etc.
* Formulate the necessity of server and network improvement/upgrade with respect to number of user's growth, concurrent access, and database growth
* Monitor database growth and perform necessary tuning to improve performance
* Monitor and secure network utilization and activities.
* Responsible to prepare and submit regular reports related to system/infrastructure performance
* Responsible for immediate respond upon receiving notification of a suspected or actual Information Security Incident
* Troubleshoot on system and database in terms of performance, application recovery, and system interruption
* Support new implementation or maintenance of production system
* Install, configure, and maintain servers, PCs, and network operating system and application software, as appropriate; provides on-call and on-site support for computer/network systems as required.
* Document the software installation/upgrade to best monitor the software license usage
* University degree in Information Technology
* Minimum of two year related work experience
* English is mandatory
* Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft Windows O/S, Networking, Security, Unix, Database (SQL, Oracle, Progress), Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office applications
Please send your complete resume along with recent photograph, current salary, & expected salary to: